I wished they had links to every article, so I decided, in a rare moment of action, to compile it.
- All the Single Ladies - Kate Bolick
- How Serfdom Saved the Women’s Movement - Caitlin Flanagan
- The Hazards of Duke - Caitlin Flanagan
- Marry Him! - Lori Gottleib
- The Case Against Breast-Feeding - Hanna Rosin
- The End of Men - Hanna Rosin
- Why Women Still Can’t Have It All - Anne-Marie Slaughter
- The Bitch is Back - Sandra Tsing Loh
- Let’s Call the Whole Thing Off - Sandra Tsing Loh
- She’s Just Not That Into You - Sandra Tsing Loh
- Tales out of School - Sandra Tsing Loh
Yeah, this is pretty clever.
Glad I’m not the only one who noticed the Atlantic’s recent obsession with making women feel bad/anxious/hopeless about their choices—no matter what they choose!
Life According to The Atlantic: A Choose Your Own Adventure book where the only possible outcome is disappointment.