Life Update Wherein Pooping Is Referenced (Once Obliquely) Thrice
- I am back from Spain. It was culturally fulfilling, and I ate more pork than the USDA would advise. Also beer was as expensive as soda, so you know which way I went on that.
- I bought sausage in the Madrid airport for my parents as souvenirs and, I declared as much on my customs form. It was confiscated, and upon my last sight, the US customs officer was looking at the chorizo hungrily. Hope he enjoys it; lesson learned.
- Travelling with two male lawyers involves far more discussions about Constitutional principles and pooping than I anticipated.
- The cats were accidentally locked out of their litter box for their last few days at home, but at least they politely concentrated all their shitting on my nice Moroccan rug.
- I got food poisoning on the flight home to the US (SUCK IT AIR EUROPA), so I spent last 24 hours sweating, vomiting and the like and catching up on TV, instead of going back to work.
- This reads like a list of calamities, but I’m really pretty content. Getting “away” or whatever that shit means is a nice way of shaking up your thinking. Thoughts forthcoming. WAIT WITH BATED BREATH, 4 sure.