Sad Reality: If you’re single and approaching/over 30, your mom has probably asked you if you’re gay.
But at least she was loving, so you know it’s still like, totally an option.
If you enjoy laughing, sign up to get the newest haiku every week.
Read by Laura Dockrill, animation by Ace & Sons
I thought it was just me!! After breaking up with a man several years ago, my mother asked me “Is it _____ you don’t like, or is it all men?” Priceless.
10 Notes/ Hide
- ifiwereasong likes this
- sassypantslolita likes this
- sassypantslolita reblogged this from haikuforthesinglegirl
- spinstersnowboarder likes this
- eidophusikon likes this
- notangelalansbury likes this
- infinitezest reblogged this from haikuforthesinglegirl and added:
- copperoranges likes this
- rachelfershleiser likes this
- haikuforthesinglegirl posted this